The URH-1-LL Reader is a medium range, low frequency (LF) scanning device designed to read encoded data from all UC-Series of UID implantable transponders. Its portable, wireless design is ideal for general laboratory applications where mobility is necessary. The URH-1-LL Reader connects to a computer system either physically with a USB cable or remotely using Bluetooth or wireless connection. The URH-1-LL Handheld Reader can be custom programmed to read UC-Series transponders assigned to your specific lab or research environment. For extra security, this reader can also be programmed with a security code to protect the device and data from unauthorized access.
- USB or Bluetooth connectivity
- Medium read range (5 cm with the UC-2112 transponder)
- Compatible with all UID implantable microchips
- Available with AC power and/or Lithium-ion batteries
- Compatible for reading the UID Temperature Transponders
The URH-1-LL Reader is provided free with a qualifying purchase of transponders. Contact UID at email@example.com or 224.444.8484 for details.