The URH 1E Handheld Reader is a medium range, low frequency (LF) scanning device with external antenna connector designed to read encoded data from all UC-Series of UID implantable transponders. The external antenna provides additional reader flexibility and enables the user to access hard to read locations or isolate individual animals or microchips. Its portable, wireless design is ideal for general laboratory applications where mobility is necessary. The URH 1E Reader connects to a computer system either physically with a USB cable or remotely using Bluetooth or wireless connection. The URH 1E Handheld Reader can be custom programmed to read UC-Series transponders assigned to your specific lab or research environment.
- USB or Bluetooth connectivity
- Medium read range (5 cm with the UC-2112 transponder)
- Compatible with all UID implantable microchips
- Available with AC power and/or Lithium-ion batteries
- Compatible for reading the UID Temperature Transponders
PLEASE NOTE: Antenna Not Included.