The UID Low Frequency Desktop Reader (UDT-100L) combines the functionality of a handheld reader in a stationary desktop model. This desktop reader connects directly to a PC via USB or HID interface for simple communication with any software platform. The LF Desktop Reader is compatible with UID transponders, and other transponders (ASK, ISO FDX-B, ISO HDX, and PSK modes) that broadcast information in the 125 kHz and 134.2 kHz frequencies. The LF Desktop Reader features a white light ring that illuminates when powered and flashes when a microchip is present. This simple and low-cost transponder/microchip reader is ideal for laboratory animal identification, as well as for pet or wildlife identification applications.
- Frequency: 124 kHz, 134.2 kHz
- Reading systems: ASK, ISO FDX-B, ISO KDX, PSK
- Communication interface: USB, HID
- Size: 110mm diameter x 30mm height
- White LED light indicator
- Compatible with all UID LF transponders