The UID Chip Provisioning Station (UPS-60) is the most advanced multi-transponder programmer available. Our new provisioning station allows for convenient programming of up to 8 transponders at one time. You can also program the microchips in the animal. The UID Chip Provisioning Station is used to program the specific number and/or letter sequence code (15 characters) as needed for your application. A unique feature of UID microchips is that they don’t lose their programmed information like microchips from other companies. Patent Pending
- Allows the programming of up to 8 UID injectable transponders at one time
- Code up to 15 alpha-numeric characters of your choice prior to implantation
- Program the microchips before implantation directly in the individually packaged, sterile cannula, or after implantation while in the animal
- Fast and secure transponder programming
- You can confirm what was programmed when scanning the animal with the RFID reader!