The TempEvent™ Temperature Data Logger simplifies the process of continuous temperature monitoring. It is ideal for applications were temperature sensitive items need to be monitored and tracked. For example, when shipping biological samples, food and beverage products or chemicals that need to maintain a constant temperature.
The TempEvent™ Temperature Data Logger, with NFC (Near Field Communication), is a flexible, credit card sized, battery-powered, smart label with temperature data logging capabilities. The TempEvent™ labels have a fully integrated, real time clock and temperature sensor with an accuracy of up to 0.5ºC. The TempEvent™ labels are readable with any NFC-enabled, Android smartphone or tablet with the TempEvent™ NFC application installed.
How It Works
- Download and install the TempEvent™ Application to your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Attach the TempEvent™ label to the item or container that requires continuous temperature monitoring.
- Place the Android smartphone or tablet, with the TempEvent™ Application installed, next to the TempEvent™ label.
- Set the temperature recording intervals, minimum and maximum temperature values and activate the card.
- Box the item and proceeded with shipping. The card will automatically track temperature and time, based on the values programmed, until it is deactivated.
- When the items arrive at their destination, or the data needs to be collected, simply place the Android smartphone or table next to the card. The TempEvent™ Mobile App will do the rest by displaying all data that was collected during the time period.
- The TempEvent™ Mobile App allows for the information to be downloaded for analysis or emailed for sharing with collaborators or vendors.
Identification, tracking and monitoring of temperature-sensitive products such as:
- Food products
- Biological samples
- Temperature-critical components
- Chemicals and polymers
- Live animals in transit
- Room temperatures
Features & Benefits
- Time-temperature data logging label
- Provides trip-level temperature visibility
- Real-time clock for data logging
- Easy-to-use application for NFC enabled Android smartphones or tablets
- Downloadable data for spreadsheets and charts (.csv file)
- Text field for customer notes
- Anti-collision capability
- Stick on or place in pouch
- Re-usable or disposable
- Operating temperature:
- -20˚C to 50˚C
- +/- 0.5˚C @ -10 to +20°C
- +/- 1.5˚C @ -20 to 10˚C and +2- to +50˚C
- 85.6mm x 54mm (Credit card size)
- Stores up to 762 data measurements
- Shelf Life > 1 year
- NFC or ISO-15693 data communications (13.56MHz)
- RoHS certified, reach compliant, EU battery directive compliant
TempEvent™ Control App
User-configurable Tag Control:
- Activate or deactivate logger
- Set low and high temperature range
- Select temperature recording interval
- Add notes (20 Characters)
Data Reporting and Recording:
- View card information
- View recorded data in list or graphical form
- Easily export data in CSV format