The URH-1HP Reader is a long range, high-power scanning device designed to read encoded data from all UC-Series of UID implantable transponders, including the UID Temperature Transponders. Its portable, wireless design is ideal for general laboratory applications where mobility is necessary. The URH-1HP Reader connects to a computer system either physically with a USB cable or remotely using Bluetooth or wireless connection.
- USB or Bluetooth connectivity
- Long read range (7.5 cm with the UC-2112 transponder)
- Compatible with all UID implantable microchips
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Compatible for reading the UID Temperature Transponders
- Requires a UBC-i2 battery charger